You're sore. You're tired. It's cold. You didn't sleep well. You can't find a clean sports bra. Can we just be honest for a minute? Even the most committed of fitness freaks occasionally find it difficult to get their motivation on.
We've got 12 motivational quotes (pretty wallpapers, in fact!) that are the perfect antidote to skipping your workout. Download a style for your desktop or pin one to your favorite Pinterest, fitness board. Memorize the mantra you need to ditch the PJs, grab your sneaks, and get a sweat on.
12 Motivational Wallpapers Every #FitnessAddict Needs
1. There is no bad workout. Seriously. Even if you're too tired or too sore to set a PR, you're still lapping everyone sitting on the couch. Just go.
2. Get your sweat on. You'll shine later with all those new gains.
3. Did you know in as little as two weeks with no exercise the body changes on a muscular and metabolic level? It's true. Don't lose the gains you've worked so hard for.
4. Need a little motivation? Think of the after selfie. Enough said.
5. You don't need to go to extremes but you do need to be consistent. Let's go!
6. The only failure in fitness is failing to try. Don't listen to those voices in your head. Your body is capable of incredible things.
7. Here's to low squats and high standards. Cheers! 🥂
Still need a little pick-me-up? See the remaining five and download all twelve, free, motivational, desktop wallpapers, here!
© 2020 AMRAP Life All Rights Reserved