5 Minute Tomato Cucumber Summer Salad
We love us a good salad. If that salad is mouth wateringly delicious and takes five minutes to make, even better. The perfect side dish for summer BBQs, this tomato, cucumber salad will quickly become a go-to recipe in your home.
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 1″ pieces
- 4 small-to-medium cucumbers, cut in half and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chop all veggies and add to medium sized mixing bowl (reserving 1/4 of the scallions for garnish).
- Combine mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in small bowl. Mix well.
- Combine all ingredients and garnish with scallions.
*For best results, make two hours before serving and store in the refrigerator.
Looking for a main to go with this tasty side dish? Try our Lime Jerk Chicken recipe. It's a summer recipe you can feel good about!
If you've enjoyed this recipe, please consider passing it along using the share buttons above. And consider joining our email list. We'll send you once-in-a-while updates chock-full of great health and lifestyle tips sprinkled with inspiration and discounts on cool stuff!
© 2021 AMRAP Life All Rights Reserved