Curb Sugar Cravings With This Four Ingredient Paleo Banana Ice Cream
If you're trying to cut back on sugar you know the pain of giving up ice cream. I mean, what's a girl to do after a bad break up? Drown her sorrows in a bowl of celery sticks? I think not.
Thankfully you can have your ice cream and eat it too with this easy to make, paleo banana ice cream recipe. The best part? You likely already have these ingredients on hand.
Four Ingredient Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 T almond butter
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 C unsweetened almond milk
- Unsweetened cacao nibs (optional)
- Place frozen bananas, almond milk, almond butter and cocoa powder into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cacao nibs (optional) and pulse once
If you've enjoyed this recipe, please consider passing it along using the share buttons above. And consider joining our email list. We'll send you once-in-a-while updates chock-full of great health and lifestyle tips sprinkled with inspiration and discounts on cool stuff!
© 2018 AMRAP Life All Rights Reserved