The Very Best Low-Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing
When you're trying to watch your carb intake, the holidays can be stressful. Pie, potatoes, and gravy - oh my!
Good news: this low carb stuffing is as delicious as it easy to make. Boom! Your worries—and bread—are history.
Low Carb Stuffing Ingredients
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic gloves
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- Salt + pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage (or 1 tsp. ground sage)
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, garlic carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 additional minutes.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined.
- Pour chicken broth over vegetables and cover with a lid. Cook until tender and liquid is absorbed, approx 15 minutes.
Love cauliflower? You might want to check out this no-fail, garlicky cauliflower mash recipe.
If you've enjoyed this recipe, please consider passing it along using the share buttons above. And consider joining our email list. We'll send you once-in-a-while updates chock-full of great health and lifestyle tips sprinkled with inspiration and discounts on cool stuff!
© 2017 AMRAP Life All Rights Reserved